Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quest for the Perfect Gift

Although I want to think that I am a pretty creative gift giver, lately I keep cheating using Etsy's cool gift guides... There's so much cool stuff and something for everyone I can think of.

I am honored that my jewelry made it to several Gift Guides:

GIFTS UNDER $25

This guide features a lot of good stuff without breaking the bank and my "Little Art Nouveau" is there:





JEWELRY GIFT GUIDE

This is the fail-safe gift guide and I love it. You cannot really go wrong with this one. My Smoky Marquise Vintage Black Diamond Earrings are there.





And one of the most fun guides ever "WOODLAND & FEATHERS"! I am in awe with every single item here, so creative, so whimsical, well so woodland.. Little Squirrel and Acorn Necklace is here too :)



Thank you Etsy! I am so happy that my jewelry made it to these wonderful Gift Guides :)

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment