Monday, December 21, 2009

A Beautiful Mind

It has been a while since the last EtSytill… I would like to continue with “A Beautiful Mind” based on the life on famous mathematician John Nash, starring Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly. If you have not seen it yet and you like drama, I would recommend seeing it. Good acting and touching story…

(image: Google Images)

I recreated a memorable scene with my Etsy finds. A big thank you to these lovely shops making these items available to us! I hope you like it :)



Antique Crystal Clear Glass Doorknobs by retrovertigo

Mid Century Modern Ceramic and Wood Lamp by thesundaytimesmarket

Vintage Floral Print by vintagejane

Old Time Clock by TheFrontHouse


Vintage Pendleton Plaid Flannel Oxford by doresvintage

Vintage Givenchy Cardigan in Rich Chocolate Brown by ChinChinVintage


Vintage Pink Chenille Bedspread by ThriftCraft

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment