Monday, September 28, 2009

Being There

I have been traveling and treasure hunting for my jewelry designs the last few weeks.. I am still away from home and will be back with a small suitcase full of original findings in two weeks! To give you a hint some of them are hand painted so I will make even more one of a kind pieces soon, yay! :)

This week at EtSytill: Being There (1979)

Peter Sellers and Shirley MacLaine star in Hal Ashby's great movie. Being There is the story of a simple-minded gardener who lived his whole life with little contact to outside world and what awaits him when he has to leave the house. If you have not seen it yet, maybe you can put it on your "to see" list.



I want to thank fellow Etsians for making these lovely items available to us! Here is the stills recreated by me and Etsy :)



vintage silver bud vase by genevausacanada
vintage musical rose tea pot by
CarriersCozyCottage

rose hips teacup and saucer. vintage by Luncheonettevintage
Vintage Ruffled Secretary Dress by turquoiseheaven
Breakfast in Bed Rattan Tray Mid-Century by TheCottageCheese
Antique Derby Hat Early 1900s by anothertimeantiques
Vintage Necktie Classic Black and White by VintageMale
Mens Classic Overcoat by shopgoodgrace

4 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Your re-creations of movie stills are so much fun! I will have to add this to my Netflix list. Thanks so much for including my breakfast in bed tray!

. said...

This is a fantastic list and thanks so much for including my teacup and saucer! Love the way you've grouped things. Much honored.

Jana
luncheonettevintage

ayawedding said...

amazing pieces:) love them

Meltem said...

İnanılmaz hoş bir fikir bu bayıldım. Keşke böyle bir oyun başlatıp bir çok blogun katılımını sağlasanız. Ellerinize fikrinize sağlık.

Post a Comment