Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have not been posting.. but I had a good excuse. I fell in love.. with my baby. I had a son last May and have been super busy.

I took a mini break from my Etsy shop and internet. I wanted to be there 100% for those precious first months.

Valentine's Day seemed like a good time to start blogging again :)

2013 is here and "personalized" seems to be the word! Here are some of my favorite personalized finds from Etsy:



I recently made these initial necklaces. I used vintage birthstone jewels to personalize the antiqued wax seal pendant further. Each necklace will be unique with vintage flair.



Here are the options for the birthstones, great for a personalized birthday gift:


I think these necklaces will be fabulous as bridesmaid gifts too. Bride can customize the necklace with the wedding palette, pick bridesmaids' initials and she just made a gift that remind her wedding and will be cherished for a long time.

What do you think of personalized gifts for Valentine's Day? Did you already pick your gifts? I am still shopping for mine :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment