Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome Treasury East :)

I love making treasuries and I have been spending quite some time just be online at the right moment to snag one. If you are not familiar Etsy and treasuries I am probably not making sense at all :)

Treasuries are member curated shopping lists, usually made with an inspiration color palette or theme. They are a wonderful way to show your taste and appreciate and promote the shops you love. Until now there were only specific times when you can make these treasury, so I had yo watch out for the "treasury clock".

Thanks to ETSY it is not the case any more.

I made my first Treasury Easy, Fresh:

Inspiration: Spring
Featured Shops: redhotpottery, littlebrownbird, papermoth, lilfishstudios, sabahnur, cultivar, LittleWhiteDress, HoneyBoyVintage, OfNatureDesigns, refectionsbyds, ShebboDesign, SewnNatural, HouseJewels, giardino, thespottedbarn, lucysnowephotography

0 comments:

Post a Comment