Thursday, March 25, 2010

ETsYtill: Inglourious Basterds part 1

I finally had time to do another ETsYtill. ETsYtill is my way of recreating movie scenes using my Etsy finds.

This time I would like to stage Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. I recently saw the movie. I am old enough to know better than having high expectations for every movie from a good director. I was not expecting another Pulp Fiction so I enjoyed Inglourious Basterds. Most of all I liked watching the opening scene, Christoph Waltz's performance and Brad Pitt's Italian - you know what I mean if you saw it :)

It was a very nice looking movie too, so it deserves its ETsYtill! Here is part 1, I will be back for more "Inglourious Basterds" finds.

(image: Google Images)



You can find these wonderful shops and items here:
Pendleton Wool Tweed Suit by shopgoodgrace
Vintage Swarovski Starburst by QueensCache
Brown felt hat by jobella
Vintage Gold/Amber Glass Boot by lottzafunstuff
Steampunk Viceroy's Medallion II by DovelySells
Sterling Silver Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Medal by rosamystica
Solid Brass Candle Stick Holder Set of Two-collectibles by MilkasTreasures

2 comments:

Shebbodesign said...

Oh, I have not seen that movie yet, but really wonder it. Thanks for your sharing, I will watch it soon :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Looooove the jaunty hat and you tapped into character perfectly!

Post a Comment